Like most people out there, I’ve also had a list in my head / on the chalk board wall / scribbled over various diaries over the years about all the wonderful places I want to see – so why not put it somewhere more permanent?
All-singing, because unlike the my blog content it won’t be limited to travel, as it has elements that feed into my wanderlust.
- Road trip across Europe, (including ferry trip over from the UK).
- Visit Japan and eat copious amounts of SUSHI
- Learn conversational Spanish, then use in Spanish speaking countries.
- Visit all 7 wonders of the world
- Machu Piccu
- Taj Mahal
- Christ Redeemer
- Great Wall of China
- Chichen Itza Pyramid
Cross North America (Road-Trip)
- Visit San-Francisco
- Snap over at Route 66 sign.
- Go on a solo trip
- Snorkel in the French Polynesia (Tahiti)
- Trek South America
- Do the Inca Trail
- Eat Steak in Argentina
- Attend a festival in Ecuador
- Go to Reykjavik – watch the Northern Lights
- Hot Springs – Iceland
- Visit Boston in early Autumn/Fall
- Drive around LA in a Mustang
- Have an extravagant weekend shopping in Milan.
- Attend New York Fashion Week.
Trek the Grand Canyon Visit Zion National Park
- Go on a safari in Africa
- Visit Cape Town, See the Penguins on Boulders Beach
Have a long weekend in Paris Visit Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe
- Parisian Brunch, Darling
Listen to live Jazz in New Orleans Zip Line through a Forrest, (North America)
- Visit the Burj Khalifa
- See the Dubai Marina fireworks
- Visit the Blue Mosque, Turkey
Go Snowboarding in the French/Swiss Alps Go to New York Have a New York Bottomless Brunch Read a book in Central Park Eat a Pizza in Manhattan
- Just hang out in Brooklyn
- Attend a roof-top party.
- Do some charitable work in Cambodia, preferably with children.
- Island hop around Croatia – booked for September!
- Have Christmas In the Sun!
- Yoga/Detox retreat on a remote Island.
- Hike and Camp in Banff National Park
- Canada Round Trip – Toronto, Lake Louise, Nova Scotia
- Cycle in a European City – Porto